| YoutubePlayer has been disabled by Wikia.|
The following Youtube video has been linked:
- "What do you call two idiots who can't keep their voices down? Dead meat."
- —Sarah, talking to herself.[src]
Unknown Area, GeorgiaEdit
Before the apocalypse, Sarah was training to be a midwife in a small but busy hospital in her local town. She was single and lived only with her cat after moving to Georgia from England, where her family live.
When the apocalypse struck, Sarah joined her pregnant best friend Michelle's group with Michelle's husband, David, and step-daughter, Amelia. Six months into the apocalypse, Sarah helped Michelle give birth to Bobby. It is not clear how but it is believed that soon after the birth, Sarah caused the death of Michelle and David.
20 Years LaterEdit
Sarah is seen alive and well living in a house with Amelia and Bobby. Although, she has not spoke a word since the awful day of Michelle and David's deaths. Then, Sarah stayed behind while Amelia and Bobby went on a supply run to the nearby Walmart. However, as Sarah shot a few infected from the rooftop of their house, she saw Bobby and Amelia return without going to Walmart and without gas. The next day, she retrieved the first aid kit for Amelia and watched as she told Bobby he only had a cold. Later and enraged, Amelia shouted at Sarah for not speaking but she still doesn't speak. A few days later, Sarah goes out onto the main road to siphon gas from cars with Amelia and Bobby but they are seperate by a herd of infected. She runs off, alone, heading for the woods. Hours later, Sarah is boxed in by five infected and eventually saved by Bobby and Amelia.
As a show of authority, Dallas chained Sarah up and gutted her, in front of her fellow survivors. She remains reanimated.
Sarah is strong and persistent but she is starting to show cracks in her stability.
- Issue 1 - Born to Die
- Issue 2 - Twenty Years Later
- Issue 3 - 100
- Issue 4 - Common Cold
- Issue 5 - Split
- Issue 6 - Regroup
- Issue 7 - The First Time
- Issue 8 - Nightmares
- Issue 9 - Suicide
- Issue 10 - Twenty Years Ago
- Issue 11 - Twenty Years Ago Part II
- Issue 12 - Speaking Again
- Issue 13 - The Douglas Family Farm
- Issue 14 - Two Seconds
- Issue 15 - Still Alive but Barely Breathing
- Issue 16 - The Postman
- Issue 17 - Kiss
- Issue 18 - Everybody Hates Anthony
- Issue 19 - Disgusted
- Issue 20 - Masquerade (zombified)
- Issue 21 - Return (mentioned)
- Issue 22 - Forced Marriage (mentioned)
- Issue 23 - Never (mentioned)
- Issue 24 - Unconditionally (mentioned)
- Issue 25 - Hotwire (mentioned)
- Issue 27 - The First (mentioned)
- Sarah's theme is "Somewhere Only We Know" by Lilly Allen.
- Sarah was a contestant in the UFSW Hunger Games. She received twenty-fourth place after she sacrificed herself for Amelia and was shot by Mark Jones, a character from No Hope.
- Her total issue count is twenty. She has appeared in nineteen issues as a living person and one issue as an infected.
- Sarah was the first main character to die.
|Surviving, Not Living Characters|
|Bobby's Group||Amelia Wilson • Bobby Wilson • Sarah Daniels • David Wilson • Michelle Wilson|
|Douglas Family Farm||Danny Douglas • Charlotte Harris • Ava Harris • Vicky Constantino • Jackie Robinson • Jack Douglas• Doug Tallie • Anthony Espinoza|
Dallas' Bandit Community
|Dallas • Private Jones • Ellie Whittle • Zach Whittle|
|Lorna Harris • Mickey Tomlinson|
The Train Station
|Kane Marshall • Joanna • Jessie Dodson • Noah Dodoson|
|Dead and zombie characters appear in italics. Characters whose status is unknown appear in bold.|