Please take the time to read our Policy and have fun writing!
Yeah, let's do that. But before you start, it's imperative you take a look this tutorial to help you create all of your pages correctly. Also, take a look at these pages to have an idea of how they look:
- This is a story page. Make sure to add a story-related template at the beginning!
- This is an issue page.
- This is an example of a character portal.
- This is a character page.
You can use these examples as a model for your stories, or explore the following links in the Stories page for more!
All pages regarding your story should also be placed in categories. Read this blog for detailed instructions and explanations.
A group of junior high students and many others from Edmonton and beyond are trying to survive the global apocalypse, and are hoping to live until it all ends. Zain and Connor lead their friends, and strangers they've never met before, on a strange journey to find a sanctuary. Once they find their safe haven, they forget there are threats even within. They learn that everything they'd experience is unforgettable, their losses, death, safe havens... The face of the zombie is something unforgettable. When they die, they would see the last person they'd see. The last face they see is The Unforgettable Face.
- Who we become by Carlistheman
- Halls of Ruin by CamTheWoot
- Gift of Life by LoyalHaloFan
- Step by Step by Zedhead22
- Gaming Fan Fic Wiki - created by Hallowseve15.
- The Walking Dead RP - Created by Kaffe4200.
- Horror Fan Fic Wiki - Created by Lee Dixon.
BlogsSee more >
Character of the Month
The respect that Adam has managed to uphold is most responsible for his segue into the group's lead decision-maker. Managing to be fair and honest without being a pushover, Adam has done whatever he can to keep the group together. It's a daunting task, but he hides that underlying fear of failure from everyone else.