Cat Stevens - Wild World
|Drama||Action|| || ||Spin-offs|
|Original|| ||Omniscient|| |
Joaquin Murrieta, a former military soldier and father, sets out to the city of Acapulco, Guerrero in hopes of reuniting with his only daughter in the cruel beginnings of the undead apocalypse.
The story takes place in summer of 2010, but switches time constantly depending on the issue.
The story will include 2 volumes both containing 12 issues, for a grand total of 24 Issues
- Where Did The World Go? - Issue 1 (September 21st, 2014)
- The Quintessence of Life - Issue 2 (2016)
- Ghost of Present's Future - Issue 3 (2016)
- Wild World - Issue 4 (2017?)
- The story is named after the Cat Stevens song of the same name.
- This song was originally used as the theme for Mr. Chet in A Long Road to Fortune before being passed down to the spin-off of the character.
- Unlike A Long Road to Fortune, the main theme of the story is positive.
- The main theme of Wild World is family.
- 24 issues were chosen to commemorate Mr. Chet's last appearance in A Long Road to Fortune.
- In the author's hypothetical racing game UFSW Kart, Wild World is represented with Anna appearing as an unlockable racer, as well as two tracks, Acapulco, Guerrero and the Highrise, appearing in the "John Cup" and "Purry Cup" respectively.